Dreamstyle Remodeling’s commerical division has been servicing the light commercial construction industry for many years. We have completed many commerical jobs in various industries including the Federal Government, Kirtland Air Force Base, local schools, condominium complexes, retail facilities and more. We are registered with the CCR/SAM program and can accept ETP payments direct from the federal government.
We hold commerical licenses in New Mexico and Arizona. All of our facilities are EPA /RRP Certified Renovators and do the containment and clean-up necessary on lead-based paint situations to satisfy all of the EPA requirements.
Contact us to receive quotes on products installations or purchases.
Previous commercial projects include:
- Kirkland Air Force Base – Alumawood patio covers and outdoor kitchen
- Veterans Administration – Sunroom and Alumawood patio covers
- City of Wilcox – Library sunroom addition
- Manzano Del Sol retirement center – Pool enclosure
- Enchantment Pet Resort – Pool enclosure
- DR Horton – Alumawood patio covers
- Fort Huachuca – Kitchen addition
- Pueblo of Tesuque – Swim Spa and Custome cut Sauna
- Pueblo of Acoma – Spa and Swim Spa
- Kachina Point Heathcare and Rehabilatation Center, Sedona – Sunroom
- Kirkland Air Force Base, USGS – Patio cover
- Out of Africa Wildlife park, Camp Verde – Sunrooms for reptile habitats